April is AfterShock Month at Pittsburgh Comics!!!
All month long, double points on all AfterShock Graphic Novels!!!
Special guest James from Harrisburg joined us to talk about all sorts of comic stuff and lots of recent comics.
Here is my Black Friday Sale info: Aiming to be open by 9:00 The Back Issues sale is in its final days – 80% off! Graphic Novels – Buy 2, get 3rd Free! The free one must be of equal or lesser value than the other 2. All statues 20% off! All action figures 20% […]
Thanks to everyone who came out! The winners are: Blackbird #1 Foil – Matt Roszak Green Lantern #1 Foil – Damon Jeffries Marvel Knights 20th #1 B&W – Matt Lytle
Back issue sale is at 70% off Buy 2, get 3rd Graphic Novel Free! All Statues and Action Figures 20% off!
Some talk about Stan, some interesting questions and a little talk about comics.
24 PANELS TP AMAZING SPIDER-MAN RENEW YOUR VOWS TP VOL 04 ARE YOU OKAY AN AMERICAN CARNAGE #1 (MR) AMERICAN CARNAGE #1 VAR ED (MR) ANNE BONNIE #8 (RES) AQUAMAN #42 (DROWNED EARTH) AQUAMAN #42 VAR ED (DROWNED EARTH) AQUAMAN WAR FOR THE THRONE TP NEW ED ARCHIE #700 CVR A ARCHIE #700 CVR B […]
Local Comic Shop Day was created as a way to celebrate the uniqueness of physical comic book stores. Most of the products we sell are available elsewhere as well, but we wanted to celebrate what comic book stores have to offer: advice, community and selection. Now many of the items are limited to one or […]
We were joined by Chad Cicconi to talk about his upcoming book Null Faeries from Action Lab. Then the usual bit of news and conversation about recent comics.